In 2017, we can see that the number of protests in Iran is rapidly increasing. The Iranian people are no longer afraid to protest the misdeeds of the mullahs regime. There are many different ways the people are protesting, they do not just enter the streets anymore, they are protesting by hanging posters of the Iranian resistance leader in plain sight, they are protesting from their prison cells, calling for justice for the victims of the 1988 massacre but also protesting against all the human rights abuse that is taking place in Iran under the dictatorship of the mullahs.
|Tehran, plundered shareholders of Toseah finance institution (Arman) demand their lost savings.|
The regime’s power is withering away, the regime is working for only 4% of the population the other 96% are more or less left to defend for them selves while the mullahs are stealing the food out of the children's mouths. As the mullahs are getting fatter the people are starving to death, many families are forced to sell their children for pennies to survive. We have also seen the grave sleepers, people so poor that the only place they can call home is a pre-dug grave. The poverty in Iran is increasing at an alarming rate under the mullahs rule. This has made the population eager for change and the best option is the NCRI.
The mullahs regime are very well aware of the fact that the Iranian resistance is growing inside Iran and they are prepared to do anything to stop the MEK/PMOI. The regime has been known to launch demonizing campaigns against MEK/PMOI to spread lies with the hope that the Iranian youth would believe them, but the Iranian youth have no intention to spend their lives as slaves for the clerical regime, the biggest wish for Iranian youth is a regime change, the youth are protesting against the mullahs because they want them gone and the youth know that the only organization strong enough to stand against the mullahs are the MEK/PMOI and the mullahs know this too.
|Haft-Tappeh employees' protest in Khuzestan province south of Iran|
It is, therefore, safe to conclude that the recent development in Iran is a sign of a shift in peoples expectations in life, the Iranian youth is no longer content with living their lives as slaves for the regime, they are well educated and the young men can no longer sit by and watch young girls get married off at the age of 9, nor can they accept that women with the same skills as men are denied a job either by the bosses or their husbands. The young men in Iran have in the recent months protested, on behalf of their wives or sisters, the forced hijab law, they want the women to be able to choose for them selves.
|PMOI is the main opposition Org. in Iran|
A regime change in Iran is inevitable and the people have made their choice they want MEK/PMOI to rule Iran, the people wish to wipe the mullahs out of Iran. One other thing that scares the regime is the very fact that the President-elect of the NCRI is a woman Mrs. Maryam Rajavi. Mrs. Rajavi has been working in the resistance for more than 40 years, and god willing she will be struggling for freedom until Iran is free.